Monday, March 05, 2007

Is this a pick up? 'Cuz I've gotten better lines from boys in my high school lunch room.

I know Spencer might not approve of this, but I think it's hilarious! These are all pick up lines, and they make me laugh. :D They're all pretty cheesey, just a warning. Would these actually work on me? A few of them might. ;) You'll just have to try them out for yourself!

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle.
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
Girl, you better have a license, cuz you are driving me crazy!
You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
I must be in heaven because I'm standing next to you!
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
You must be from outter space cause I can see the stars in your eyes.
If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
Can I have directions? To your heart.
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on
the floor...so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes!
Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?
Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
A song from your lips is an aria from heaven.
Are you a parking ticket? You got fine written all over you.
Are you a tamale? 'Cause you're hot.
Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful.
Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

So there you have it. :D They're hilarious, right? ;) That's my bit for the night.
Adios, Amigos.
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

So many lines.... Don't encourage me, Court.... ;-P

The Warrior said...

Court, you're so sweet. Although I don't believe in dating, remember: this is your blog! You can talk about whatever you want! However I think that that was really wonderful and sweet of you...just like the Courtney I know. ;-P

But really, they were quite funny. This one was my personal favorite, for reasons other than funniness (is that a word?):

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you."

Courtney said...

lol. i know spencer! but still. ;)


aww, shucks! ;) i'm not that sweet!

and i'm not sure if "funniness" is a word. but it is now. ;)


so why is that one your favorite? never mind, i'll just ask you in my email! :D

The Warrior said...

Then I'll tell you by e-mail. ;-P