Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sing a Song

I am in a really good mood! Despite the fact that I should be doing homework right now. For some reason, I'm just really happy, and I don't know why! I love feeling like this. :D I'm totally singing along to my stereo and stuff. It's good time.

The bad news is, it's end of term and I feel terribly behind. :( That's ok. I'm going to catch up. I know it! I have to! But I'm feeling really optimistic, it's going to be very good.

I am very much a daddy's girl. Tonight I got to go to dinner with my dad, and it was just us two. We haven't been able to do something like that in a long time, and it was really fun. Hopefully we'll get to do it again soon.

I really love how light it is outside. Totally makes me happy.

Tomorrow is Friday! Who loves weekends? Me! Me! :D Region dance Saturday! All the cool kids will be there. :D I'm so going. ;) It's gonna be good.

Oh man, sorry for the hyper randomness. :D

I'm going to Disneyland next week. I'm pretty excited! People make fun of me for saying this, but I haven't been since July. My mom is a total disney geek. I actually don't mind it. Disneyland is fun. I love the rides. And I can totally scope out the hot Californian guys. ;) lol. jk.

Alright, well I'm gonna get some homework done. This post was fairly pointless, but I had fun with it. :D
Talk to you later!
*corky*

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cool kids like me will be there! Unless for some unknown reason I don't go... no. I'll be there.

I'm excited that you went to dinner with your dad! And that you get to go to Disneyland!

Hooray for good days!

The Warrior said...

I don't live too far from Disneyland.

Unknown said...

yay for the weekend!
i love weekends.

and who cares about feeling behind? IT'S THE WEEKEND.

Nathan said...

Weekend! :-D I totally got a four-hour nap today to celebrate.

I'm gonna try to be at the dance tomorrow. I'll be really late if I can make it, but I'm gonna try. :-)

Have fun at Disneyland! :-D

The Warrior said...

Sign a song, hmm?

Hmm...must adapt lyrics to fit the word "Courtney" in a dozen times. ;-D

Courtney said...

lol! you rock, spencer! region dance was AMAZING! expect a post on it tomorrow!

The Warrior said...

Ooh, I can't wait!

And you rock!