Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Day

Good morning everyone. I just woke up! Stake Conference is today, and it's really going to be a great day! I'm very happy and very optimistic this morning. :D

Nathan asked me to Prom this week. I'm pretty excited. It's going to be really fun! And I already know how I'm gonna answer him. I figured it out on Friday night. I was just messing with him earlier when I told him it was gonna be bad. ;) But now that I actually know what I'm doing... oh man, it's gonna be classic. :D I would tell you what I'm doing, but since Nathan is one of the like... 3 people who read my blog, I'll wait until he posts about it. :D

I love boys choice dances. There's SO much less work for me. :D

Oh! I got my sweethearts pics from my uncle finally. I might post one of them. I really really like them! I think they turned out really well considering how dark it was.

Well, I have to leave for church in about an hour, so I should probably start getting ready now. :D Have a great day, everyone!
<3
*corky*

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Hehe... I love seeing my name on your blog! ;-P

But seriously, Prom is going to be SO much fun! I can't wait to see how you answer, and I'm even more excited for the actual date!

The Warrior said...

Ooh, Sweethearts, I must see!

Courtney said...

if I don't post Sweethearts stuff here, I might see if I can post one of them on SP. :D After all, I did promise you a pic. Spence. ;)

Seriously, Nathan. It's gonna be so good!

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see it Court! The pictures and the answer!

Hooray!

The Warrior said...

I'll hold you to that!

And good news--I might be able to manage a pic soon. MAYBE--depends on the rules. I may be able to get this done, though. *secret mission!*

Courtney said...

that would be awesome spencer!

and don't worry, steph. you will see both. :D

The Warrior said...

I'll scheme to the fullest. ;-P