Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"You don't wear makeup?!"

Oh wow. What a day. Not exactly the greatest. Although I did get some laughs, so it wasn't all bad. Lunch pretty much sucked, and so did the beginning of guitar, but then Jared got me laughing, so it was all good. :D

I told Jared that he should pass off my songs for my in guitar (I had to pass off two today). He told me that he'd need a wig, we'd have to change clothes, and he'd need some makeup. I told him "I don't wear makeup..." Oh man, I just had to laugh! You should have seen his face! It was classic! I loved it. He was like "What?! I totally thought that you wear makeup. You look like you do, that's why I said that..." It was great. I really don't wear makeup, I wasn't just saying that.... alright, so maybe you just had to be there. :D Or maybe you just had to be me. :D

I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow! Look out Cali, here I come! ;)

Oh wow, I'm really behind in work. Still. And I'm no where near done packing. And I have to get up at like 4 tomorrow to finish. Oh boy.

Annnyway, I thought I'd post one more time before I leave. Have a wonderful week, everyone! I get back Saturday night!
*corky*

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

You don't need makeup, Courtney. ;-)

And we'll miss you something awful. Me especially. :-(

Nathan said...

lol, Jared's a funny kid. I'm positive his statement was in complimenting your good looks, to which I resoundingly agree. ;-)

I hope you're having fun in California, Court. I miss you!

*waits for Saturday*

Meliss said...

haha! courtney! Help me, Nathan won't shut up! he whines too much!

The Warrior said...

I miss you, Courtney. :-(

Nathan said...

Day three....

Haha, the only hard part of having an addiction is being addicted. ;-)

The Warrior said...

To what? Courtney? Me too. ;-P We miss you, Courtney!

And for when you return...welcome back Courtie!

Courtney said...

lol. alright, alright! i'm back!! you guys are insane.

melissa, i'm sorry for the whining that i have caused... ;)

spencer and nathan and melissa, i missed you all mucho. :D i'm glad to be back. :D

Nathan said...

Courtney!!!!!!

I missed you so much! Welcome back! :-D

:-D

:-D

:-D