Monday, December 04, 2006

Wow.

Hey Guys, I'm just about to get off to bed, so I thought I'd stop in and say hi. ;)

The past two days have been awesome.

I just finished homework for history. Well, maybe finished is an optimistic term. I'm hoping Jaron will help me finish the last question in the morning.
School is awesome, busy, and stressful.

I seriously don't have much to write, other than to say life is great!

Oh, The Fray is coming in concert! I might go. I'm super psyched. January 31. Tickets are $23. I think it would be so cool!

I got really hyper before math today. I blame the sip of Dr. Pepper Kenzi gave me. :D Of course, I had it in 1st period, and math is 3rd period. It was seriously funny. :D Even though I'm pretty sure I failed the test, I had fun in math. :D lol.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna run to bed.
Sweet Dreams!
*corky*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It HAS been a good week so far! :) I blame Christmas. EVERYBODY loves Christmas! It's just so hard NOT to be happy! :D

Anonymous said...

Life does rock. It's been an awesome week!