Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve

Wow, can you believe it's Christmas Eve?!?!? That's insane!

I can't believe that December has gone by so quickly!

So I had a date last night. That was good fun. I went with Sam, Jessica B. went with Austin S. and then Sam's brother brought a date too. We went out to dinner, then downtown to look at lights, and then we watched Failure to Launch at Sam's house. I love that movie. Anyway, I had a really great time. Thanks, Sam!

I got home a bit after curfew. Only about 20 minutes, and it's the first time that it's ever happened. My parents were still mad. I had even called them and told them we were going to be late. *rolls eyes* So that was sorta a night spoiler. It's rediculous that they got mad.

Tonight Santa is coming! Have you been good boys and girls? Or is coal in your near future? ;)

Ooh, some friends from EFY are coming to visit me on Friday. :D I'm so excited! Scott, Matt, and Rob are so cool! We're going downtown (yes, again) lol. They haven't seen the lights yet, and the lights will be up until New Years, so I figured, hey. Why not? lol.

Well, I'm gonna go change out of my church clothes and find some lunch.
Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!
*corky*

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds like a blast! :-D And that's pretty dumb that your parents got mad about the curfew thing. My parents are pretty tight on it, too, but still. >.<

Santa is totally coming to my house tonight! I'm gonna get coal, but it comes in handy sometimes. :-P

Merry Christmas!

The Warrior said...

Santa didn't actually come to my house. Well, he tried, (very hard, I might add), but he eventually lost out. What, with the flurry of bullets from my well-placed snipers on the roof as he landed (my men killed all his reindeer, too, :-P), all the spikes in the walls of the chimney as he went down, and the land mine at the bottom...well, let's just say when morning came, all I found was a burnt old once-red suit.

:-D

Just kidding. ;-P