Monday, December 18, 2006

It's a Party!

Wow, what a weekend! Lol. 2 parties! It was insane.

Friday was Alan's birthday. He turned 17. Wow, he's old. :D Lol. Annnnyway, his party was Friday night. He told everyone to bring an ugly sweater. I know, an unusual request. But seriously, it's Alan. So, to humor him, Jo, Kim, Jaron, and I went to the DI to find some ugly sweaters. And boy, were some of them uuuugly. :D That was a great time. I can honestly say that I spent half of the time literally rolling on the ground because I was laughing so hard.
Alan's party was great fun. Jaron and I got him Pirates of the Caribbean Legos. I'm glad we had him open our presents first, because we were seriously out shined. Katie and Karen got him a directors chair. Yeah... our presents were lame. But I think he liked them...I think. Anyway, we ended up watching Happy Feet. That's a great movie. :D I seriously want a dancing penguin. That's now been promoted to life dream #1.

Saturday night was Katie's Christmas party. That was also great fun. :D Almost everyone was there. :D It was great. Good food, good friends, good video games...and a good snowball fight. Actually, there were 2. :D The first one was pretty equal. Nobody won, nobody lost. But then it was pretty much just me, Jaron, and Nick. The second one...well, let's just say whoever won, it wasn't me and Jaron. We were annihilated. :D
Did I mention I was wearing flip flops, no jacket, and no gloves throughout the whole thing? It was pretty dang cold by the time I got inside. :D Cold enough that my whole body hurt.
After the snowball fights, we went back inside to painfully warm up. I ended up getting cards thrown at me, and my head was nearly taken off twice! It was insane. :D

I use the words insane, great, good, and fun quite often, don't I?

Tonight is the Christmas band and choir concert. I should be there right now, but I'm babysitting. For all those whose amazing performances I missed, I truly am sorry. I'm sure you were amazing, and I feel really bad for missing it.

I went Christmas shopping today. :D I love Christmas. I'm almost done, I just have a few more gifts to get: 3 to be exact.

I spent $20 at the dollar store. Don't ask.

Oh yeah, I went to my aunts college graduation on Saturday. She got her masters in english from USU. Graduations are everything I thought they would be: Boring.

I was also able to bring home my new guitar on Saturday. It's gorgeous. :D It has an amazing sound, and it's beautiful. I really do love it. :D My sisters told me it was ugly. :( Shows what they know.

Well, that's life. It's great. Amazing. :D I really do love everything right now. And guess what! The Colts are even winning right now. 10-3. Take that, Bengals. Let's just hope this continues!

Well, I'm off to wrap presents and do homework. Quite the combination, I know. :D
Merry Christmas!
*corky*

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Yay for parties! I was so there! (Well, kinda for a few minutes ;-) )

$20 at the dollar store?! I cannot resist asking. :-P

Life is good. I'm loving it. ^_^

The Warrior said...

I could spend $20, but only at Xmas. My family has spent $100 and more before, though.

And POTC has a deal with MegaBloks, not Legos. Sorry, but it's my hobby. Is it his too though?

And I'm glad that you're always so happy.

Courtney said...

Nathan: Actually, it was more like $23... :D And somewhere, sometime, I will tell you the Dollar Store story. But this is not the place, and today is not the time. ;) *Can you sense the sarcastic drama?*

Spencer: I apologize. ;) I know nothing about either megabloks or legos.
I guess I should explain Alan for you. He's a drama geek. He loves movies, and he wants to be a producer/director. That's why it was so cool for Katie and Karen to get him that really awesome directors chair. He also loves POTC. Which is why we thought it would be cool to get him the *MegaBloks* ;) But in the glorious light of the directors chair, our gifts sucked. lol. :D

Jaron Frost said...

They definitely were outshined... but I think he liked them. I really hope so, anyway. That was a fun day. Both days were really fun. It was like the best weekend ever! :)

The Warrior said...

Don't worry...I told you it was my hobby, so I'm passionate about it. ;-)

Lego's old pirates were far superior.