Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh, Happy Day

Wow, today has been great!
I was supposed to take my Christmas presents to school to pass out tomorrow, but they were calling to me... "Take us now, Courtney, take us now!" So this morning I packed up 3, yes 3! bags full of presents and took them to school. :D I love giving gifts. I only missed 2 people, and I can take those tomorrow. Seriously, it was so good. :D

First period was Spanish. All we did was a worksheet, and I finished that in about 5 minutes. Then we watched a movie. Second period was Adult Roles. We watched You've Got Mail. That's a good movie. It's a nice chick flick. Then we had lunch. This is when I handed out the majority of my presents. And...speaking of lunch, I forgot to eat... Hmm... I was so excited to give out presents, I forgot! Haha. This is not the first time that I've been so excited that I have missed a meal... just goes to show ya, without my parents, I'd starve to death! Oh man. Jared was wearing a Santa hat today. He had mistletoe conveniently stuck into the brim of his hat. When he told me that no one had kissed him, I made it my mission to fix that. ;) So Kortney, Marissa, Melissa and I went up to Jared and kissed him on the cheek. :D It was awesome. I laughed, he laughed, we all laughed. He actually texted me to thank me. ;) It was good fun.

Third period was history. We took a bunch of notes, watched a movie, and he handed out a bunch of homework. Merry Christmas to you, too, Rockwell! Fourth was Photography. We watched POTC2. That was fun! I love Pirates!

So, overall, today was just amazing. :D I had an awesome day. :D Hopefully, tomorrow will be just as good.

Well, I'm gonna go get some food. I'm pretty hungry!
Merry Christmas!
*corky*

8 comments:

The Warrior said...

You watched three movies, at school? They call that learning?

Courtney said...

four, actually. ;) one of them was educational, so i don't know if that counts. ;) i call it a good day at school...

too bad rockwell had to ruin it with a load of studying...

Frissa said...

Any day where you get to watch 3 movies instead of doing work is a good day. I love You've Got Mail!
It is one of my favorites!
I can't believe Jared texted you. That is so funny. I am glad you had such a good day.

Nathan said...

You're gonna be Santa's replacement someday. Just watch. ;-)

And I LOVE it when school becomes movie day. It's an excellent break from the ordinary stuff, and always a good time no matter what movie it is. We watched Remember the Titans in business law today and The Polar Express in seminary. :-D

Yay for good days! ^_^

Jaron Frost said...

YAY WINTER BREAK!

I'm totally jealous of Jared, not gonna lie. He got three kisses. Jaron got none. Hmm.

I think the tradition of mistletoe should be more popular, more common. It's a really good one, I must say. :)

Jaron Frost said...

FIVE kisses, FIVE! That's even worse, oh man! :D

Jaron Frost said...

Wait, no. Four.

I can count, I swear! Stay in school, kids!

Kortney said...

I like it ;) Good times, good times :)