Saturday, December 02, 2006

Answers

Ok, for the two of you who asked questions, here are some answers, as promised. :D ;)

First, Nathan's questions:
Would you prefer to be a dog trainer or a Chinese trapeze artist?
I would prefer to be a Chinese trapeze artist. I'm definitely not a dog person, and it would be seriously cool to do all of those sweet tricks. :D

When (not if) Bill Gates takes over the world, how do you plan on helping me overthrow him and establish my own dictatorship?
Using my Secret Ninja Abilities (learned, of course, during my secret training to be a Chinese trapeze artist), I would totally dominate Bill Gates. Then I would help you set up your dictatorship. After that, I would use these same Ninja Abilities to overthrow your dictatorship and start my own.

How long have you played the guitar?
About a year. And I'm still no good at it.

Have you lived in Taylorsville your whole life? Would you ever leave?
No, I have not lived in Taylorsville my whole life. In fact, I was born in Logan. At one time, I also lived in West Valley. Yeah, I plan on leaving. I'm going to USU for college, and then who knows. Although I probably won't ever leave Utah.

If you could be in a movie, would would be your role and what would the movie be called?
I would be the Beautiful Heroine. ;) Lol. The movie would be called.... Stories of a Teenage Drama Queen. ;)

Rock, paper, or scissors?
The wise man built his house upon a rock.

Do you feel comfortable stealing Nick's ideas?
I think the true question is, do YOU feel comfortable stealing Nick's ideas?

Are you right or left handed?
Choose the Right. ;)

What is your fondest memory?
Oh, so many to choose from. I think one of them would be sitting in Thatcher's living room, playing Catch Phrase with the Posse, and laughing at all the mean things (Tramp) Thatcher called me.

Any current love interests?
Yes.

How do you feel about yes or no questions?
I love them. ;) I mean...they're annoying and I hate answering them. :-E

If I were to ask you a yes or no question, how would you respond?
With either A) Yes. Or B) No.

In the event of me asking a yes or no question, do you think you would be ready?
Probably Not.

Are you aware that that last question was a yes or no question?
It was?!

What would you do if I left a question unfinished?
I would... Answer it.

What is your
Dot. Dot. Dot.

Now on to Dr. Paleo's:
Do you fear death?
Well, no. In Dumbledore's words "Death is but the next great adventure."

Where do you think you will go when you die?
The LDS church believe in the 3 Kingdoms of Glory. Hopefully, I'll be in the Celestial.

What one person is your most greatest inspiration?
My Great-Grandmother. She is so strong. She was widowed when she was very young, raised 2 great children, 5 amazing grandchildren, and 9 of the greatest great-grandchildren (if I do say so myself.) She's an accomplished seamstress. She's always been very generous, very optimistic, and an amazing baker. I actually used to fake being sick so I could stay at her house and make cookies all day. :D

Do you have a job? If so, where?
Yes, I work for OC Tanner. (It's a jewelry company).

Do you like it?
Yes, I do! I get to work at my house, whenever I want to. And it pays well. :D

What do you believe about femininity?
I'm a combination of modern and old school beliefs. I believe that women can be very strong and independent. I admire those single mothers who work so hard to make things work, but I also believe that men were put on this earth for a reason, and that men play a very important role in the Plan of Salvation. Men are still the protectors of the family, and someday I hope that my husband will be the sole provider for our family while I stay home with the kids.

Masculinity?
See Above. ;)

About war?
If there's any way to avoid war, without giving up our safety, integrity, and Liberty, do it. Use war only as a last resort.

About science?
I think science is awesome. :D I think it's done a lot for our lives, and made my life a billion times better than it might have been. Go Science.

Do you believe in bigfoot?
Yeah, his real name is James and he's my cousin.

How DO you spell your real name?
My real name is Courtney. My middle name is Marie. And so you get Corky Marie.

Are you really a drama queen?
I would say yes. I can create drama out of everything. Most of the time, I prefer good drama. And if you were talking about drama as in plays and stuff....well, I'm not a performer, but I do love watching. :D

Why do you giggle so much? (Don't worry, it's actually kind of nice).
I giggle a lot because...I'm happy. I'm very optimistic. I think that most problems have good solutions, and most of all I believe that attitude determines everything. If you have a good attitude about things, they'll turn out well. If you choose to learn and laugh rather than take offense, you'll be much happier. Mostly I giggle a lot because I LOVE to. I love laughing. I love smiling. I love being happy. And just think of all the laugh lines I'll have later. :D Sweet.

Back to Nathan:
Do you prefer nerds or airheads? (both the candy and the guys)
I prefer airheads (for candy) and nerds (for guys).

What is your favorite method of popping bubbles?
Umm...with my....lips.
Come on, it's just bubblegum. ;)

If you could fight in any major war in the past, what war would it be?
The Revolutionary War. The British are coming! The British are coming!

What would you name a boat?
The Corky Marie

Would this boat sink?
It would not sink. Cuz it would be unsinkable. Just like the Titanic.

Follow-up: In which ocean would this sinking take place?
I told you, it wouldn't sink!

What is your favorite season?
Fall.

Does this season have a name?
Yep. Autumn.

What is this season's signature wrestling move?
The Falling Leaf.

Can I poo on your car?
NO.


Will you please say no to that last question?
Duh.

What are your plans for after high school?
I plan to go to USU, meet a Returned Missionary, marry said Missionary in the Temple, and have kids. :D

What kind of career do you want?
I would love to be a registered nurse.

Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I see myself in college, seriously dating, or even married.

Back to Dr. Paleo's:
What would you do if Nathan pooed on your car?
Be seriously grossed out.

If you were ever being harmed by a man, would you want someone to interfere?
Umm....well, I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt. But...I would still like some help.

Would you try to stop a guy from interfering for the sake of another girl? (A bit of advice: don't.)
First of all...Thanks for the advice. I would want to help. I think the first thing I would do, would be to call 911. Then I would do whatever I could to help the girl.

Ok. Well, thanks to the two of you who actually asked questions. I hope I provided satisfactory answers. If not, talk to me and I'll try to answer your questions. A fun post is coming up sometime soon. I'm not sure when, but soon. ;)
Have a great night.
*corky*

4 comments:

CJThatcher said...

I told you, when I said

"You tramp!"

I really meant to say "You [go to the] tramp[oline or I might call you a mean name]"

In other news, I'm pretty sure ye olde crusader Spencer is going to track me down and kill me now. Alas, I guess it is my fate though, what with all the terrible, terrible, and attrocious things I have called you over the years.

Welp, off to the bomb shelter I go... good answers, have a nice life Courtney~

Anonymous said...

Very satisfactory answers. It was a blast to read them all and to get to know you better! :-D

btw... I missed you today. :-P Yeah, I'm sorta pathetic. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

The way I see it, everyone steals my idea 'cause I have the best ideas. But that's just me.

Hurray for people who want to copy me. Go you, you've made a good choice ;)

The Warrior said...

Thatcher, I must say that I am completely flattered. I'm taking the title now. Ye Old Crusader. In fact, that's really what I am.

And what I meant about my last question is: let's say that a girl was being beaten. Would you try to stop a guy, say, family, from going outside to help her?