Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spaz-Bot :D

Ok, so that has got to be the coolest thing someone has every called me. :D Thank you, Nick!

There really isn't much to blog about today, I don't really have any deep thoughts or special events to tell about.

Sparknotes is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Even ask anyone. lol. I have Sparknotes stuff for english and for history, and it pretty much rocks. It is definitely helping me.

School is movin' along. Midterms weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be.

My room is a mess. Yes, I just cleaned it on Saturday. Yes, it's messy again. Yes, there's still glitter everywhere...

13 days until Christmas. I hope it snows more soon.

I'm super excited. I love Christmas. I mean, presents are awesome. I love giving stuff. :D But seriously, all the symbolism of Christmas...it's just...wow. That's the only way I can think of to describe it. Can you believe that Christ was born in a manger? The King of Kings lay in the straw with the animals. Such a humble beginning to such a great life. He was born, a tiny baby, and went on to become the greatest Man who ever lived. He suffered all for us. He was perfect. He conquered death. Isn't that amazing? He suffered for you, He suffered for me. I am so grateful that I have a knowledge of this truth. I am so grateful that I can go through everyday with that extra spring in my step, all because of what I know. Isn't that wonderful? I think it is.

I hope your *Christmas* Season goes well. I hope you all smile. :D Smiling is the best. Just one smile can make a persons day. So pass it on. :D
*corky*
**Notice I said Christmas Season instead of Holiday Season. Christmas is what I celebrate. If someone celebrates a different holiday, I hope you have fun as well. But I celebrate Christmas. So I say, Merry Christmas.**

6 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

Merry Christmas, you spaz-bot! :D

Meliss said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I am so glad that you are not afriad to say something like that. I know people who are afraid to say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" in fear of offending someone. I agree with saying MERRY CHRISTMAS, if thats what you believe in. And you have the right to say it to anyone. And they have the right to say what ever they believe in to you right back. :D

Nathan said...

1--Sparknotes saved my life last year.

2--Third time's the charm. ;-)

3--We need more snow. We need to have our snowball fight. ;-)

4--Political correctness sucks. Merry Christmas! :-D

Also, thank you for your testimony. It is a very humbling thing that our Lord and Savior was born in a lowly manger, to rise and Atone for our sins. Merry Christmas, Courtney, and God bless.

The Warrior said...

Merry CHRISTMAS! Not Hannukah, Kwazaa or anything else wierd. This is what I celebrate. You don't like it, you have a nice day. ;-)

And is milady better than spaz-bot?

Courtney said...

haha. milady, or spaz-bot. :D i'll take either one. :D you guys all rock. :D

The Warrior said...

Good day to you, milady!