Monday, August 28, 2006

New Beginnings

Wow. Today is just a start of new things. Awesome. School started, but you all know that. It was actually pretty cool. Got up early for early morning seminary, and that was great. Seminary seemed really short tho, I mean, it's only 45 minutes. But it's still good. I get it everyday, instead of just every other day. The classes were pretty good today, I didn't really know anyone in the first two, but I'm good at making friends. ;) So it shouldn't be too bad. One thing that worries me is that I have a book for each of my first 3 classes today. In AP History, I can just leave it at home. But in Spanish and Adult Roles CC I'm pretty sure I need it in class each day. Photography is going to be AMAZING! I think it's going to be so much fun. I'm way excited. Tomorrow is going to be a harder day than today, I have Human Biology, English AP, Pre-Calc H, and Guitar. I'm pretty excited! It's gonna be another great day!

After school today I hung out with Alan and Jaron. It was really fun. We just sat and talked. That's all. And it was probably the best part of my day.

Kyle's started up his blog, and so there will be a link over there --->

anyway, I gotta run.
*corky*

No comments: