Wednesday, August 30, 2006

~

Hey. What a weird week. School has been amazing. I think it's been because of early morning seminary. I know this is so cliche, but it honestly does make my day 10 times better. I don't have very many classes with friends. And this seriously bumms me out. Less chances to socialize with people. Less chances to....I dunno. But honestly, even tho I only have a few classes with people, school has been wonderful. I've been so happy. Honestly, I get to the point where I can't even talk because I'm so happy. I just don't know what to say.

And then I come home. I really don't want to sit here and complain, so I'm not going to. If you really want to know, come and talk to me. I'll just leave it with this: home is not as good as school.

I have young womens tonight. Joy. I love young womens. Note sarcasm. At least it's not home.

Yeah. That's about it.
adios.
*corky*

2 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

Hey Court! Sorry home stuff isn't going so well... (huggy) You can always get a hold of me if you need to, anytime, anyplace. I hope to talk to you later today. :D I'll be happy if you are...

Jaron Frost said...

Courtney... where are all your new posts? Where hath thou gone?! :(