Friday, August 11, 2006

Don't Leave Us!

Ok, this is a post just for Nick. Cuz he's all "i'm not blogging anymore." So I thought I'd write something just for him.

10 Reasons Why Nick Should Keep Blogging:
10-Because everyone likes to read blogs
9-Because Nick's blog is cool.
8-Cuz Nick's blog has really cool stories on it.
7-Cuz Nick is one of the consistent bloggers, and he should keep that going.
6-Cuz if he quits blogging, then he's a hypocrite.
5-Cuz he complains that people don't blog enough.
4-Cuz he's really good at writing.
3-Cuz if he doesn't blog, then the world is a sadder place.
2-Cuz he's really good at writing.
1-Cuz if he doesn't blog, then Courtney gets bored faster.

There ya go, Nick. Ten reasons why you should keep blogging. Blog lots and lots, cuz you're just that cool.

Alright everyone, here's an idea. I'm thinking a Video Game Party. There will be Halo, just for Thatcher and the Halo Geeks. There will be Kingdom Hearts (1&2) and there will be Animal Crossing. As well as Smash Bros and any other game people want to bring. We'll have a minimum of 3 TV's set up in my living room, and if anyone wants to bring another and make it 4 TV's, go for it. Let me know what you think of this idea. If no one wants to come, then we won't have it. There will be food, and drinks, as always. So yeah, that's my idea. What do you think?

And...that's it for now.
I'm out.
*corky*

2 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

I think that sounds SO fun! I'm so excited! We definitely gotta do it. There could be snacks and drinks, and... well, video games :D I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO A SUPER SMASH MELEE DUEL! Mwahaha!

Nick said...

Alright, I figured you might've posted something after the marathon commenting, and you're probably right, at least about me not quitting, I don't know about me being good at it. But like I said, I'm already being blackmailed by Marissa to blog more, so I probably will... eventually.

In regards to videogames, I like 'em. Yeah.