Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm Just Glad to Have a Glass!

Ever get one of those nostalgic feelings? Remembering the good old days, and bad old days. Well, just the old days. Things that you did, or should have done, or wanted to do. Well that's how I've been feeling today. Ok, more like for the past five minutes. Life is seriously good. And always has been. Sure, some times have been harder than others. But I made it through, and I learned some major life lessons along the way. It's just been amazing.

Seriously, how could my life be any better? Sure, I've got history homework I should be doing, and sure, school starts Monday. But I'm gonna see my friends EVERY DAY!! And I can drive. YAY! I mean, everything is so great.
*The most wasted of all days is one without laughter* E.E. Cummings
*I don't care if my glass is half empty, or half full! I'm just glad to have a glass!* Some Calendar
love ya tons,
*corky*

No comments: