Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Day

Hi! Courtney is back to 100% happiness. If not 100%, maybe it's 99%. Anyway, the point is that things are better. I worked on some history homework yesterday. I got about halfway through a timeline. Yay me. I'm gonna finish chapter one today. That's my goal. It's just so hard to concentrate! But I guess I better get used to it. My schedual is finalized. So that's good. I spent almost all day yesterday at T-ville. It was quite fun. I hung out with the drama club. They make me laugh. :D Today should be a pretty good day. Nothing huge to write about.
*corky*

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Hello Corky! It's Jaron! I know, you probably forgot about me while my computer was on "The Fritz," but I'm back! YAY! Yes it's true, my computer is back online! :D :D :D

I'm just joking, I know you didn't forget about me. Luv ya! :)