Saturday, August 12, 2006

Missing You! And You! And You!

Hello All. I'm in Logan...again. Well, it seems as if everyone who has been at scout camp is getting home today! YAY!! My cousin's back, Alan's gonna be home in about a half an hour, and I think Thatcher's getting home soon...I think.

Well, here I am in Logan. This is the 4th time I've been here this summer. Total time spent in Logan this summer (including this week): 4 weeks. Desired time spent in Logan this summer: 3 weeks. I wanna come home! I love Logan, I really do. But I just wanna be home!!! Everyone should call me, cuz I wanna talk to people. Seriously, call and I'll answer. Umm...The only reason I'm writing this post is cuz I miss everyone. So yeah. Call me, IM me, text me. Whatever. Just talk to me! I'm lonely!

I might actually get some homework done while I'm here. Well, I'm gonna try, anyway. So yeah.....I get home on Tuesday. We should do something. Movie night, anyone? So I think the Video Game Party is on. I'm thinking the 22ish? Somewhere around there. How's that date for people??
I better run.
Adios
*corky*

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

Hola Corky! I'm sorry you're lonely. I'll keep calling you. I just hope you don't get tired of me! :D I'm all in favor of doing pretty much anything on Tuesday or Wednesday. I leave Thursday for Youth Conference, but if I wasn't, I'd be in favor of that day too. I don't even care what we do, I just want to be with people! Let me know, okay?