Monday, April 02, 2007

One Sleepy Corky

I was gonna wake up at 5 to finish some homework. Yeah, didn't happen. I was gonna wake up at 6 to get ready for school. Yeah, didn't happen. My mom came in at about 15 after to pull me out of bed. I don't wanna wake up... Sleepy Corky... I have 2 of my harder classes to go to today: english and pre calc. But I start off with seminary and end with guitar, so that should be ok. I don't know how I'm going to be able to stay awake all day... lol. It's a b day, so Alan, Kim, and I will probably be going to lunch. Wendy's probably.

Wow, I've gotten horribly predictable. Sad, isn't it? After school I'll go to Big Brother/Big Sister, come home at 3:15ish, get online for awhile. Have dinner, start homework, get online. Go to bed, wake up tomorrow and do almost the very same thing all over again. That's depressing. Maybe I need to do something spontaneous this week. But not today. I'm too tired...

Lol. I should be getting ready for school right now. But I'm not. As usual... lol. Maybe I'll sleep in math... I never understand anyway, so why should it make a difference? Cody sleeps in math... lol. Can you all tell I'm way out of it? Maybe I need some sugar. Or some caffeine. :D lol. Have you ever seen me on caffeine? Even just a sip sends me off the wall. It's fun! Hm...

Anyway, I better keep getting ready for my sad, predictable day.
I'll let you know if anything exciting happens.
Ha. Ha.
*corky*

3 comments:

Kortney said...

haha, all I can say is that you make me laugh!

Nathan said...

The snooze button was my friend this morning. 8-) At least that essay of yours wasn't due today; that's a plus. :-D

lol, I'm predictable too, Court. We should do something, or something. :-P

Hmm... it might be fun to see you on caffeine. 8-)

The Warrior said...

Courtney! You are hereby instructed to cheer up! And that's and order!!! :-D

I have serious trouble getting up too though...I'm always so tired....