Friday, April 13, 2007

The Fab Five

Alright, Jaron did this, and as we all know, I'm an idea thief. ;) lol. Anyway, I really would like to do a Fab Five. I'm going to talk about five great things that happened today. I'm going to try to do this quite often. Maybe once a week or something. I think it will help me to focus more on the positive, and maybe it will help you, too. Who knows. ;)

Ok, here's today's Fab Five!

Flippin' Five: It's Friday!!! What more could I ask for?! lol. Weekends rock. It would rock even more if I didn't have the ACT tomorrow, but hey, Prom should be great, right? ;)

Fantastic Four: No Terms test in English!!! We were supposed to have a test on terms for the AP test in English today. But guess who got us out of it? That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The Amazing Corky got our entire AP English class out of the terms test. Go me! ;) Not to sound cocky or anything. ;)

Terrific Three: I got a 94% on my math test today. :D I guessed on 4 of the problems, and managed to get 3 of them right! Talk about a blessing. :) I missed 2 problems. One that I had thought I would get right, and one that I had guessed on. That totally helped my day today. I was kind of worried about that test.

Tremendous Two: Seminary Ice Cream Social!! Oh man, I love ice cream! And I love seminary. So when the two combine, great things happen! Like an ice cream social. ;)Lots of friends, lots of fun, lots of ice cream. :D And the weather was nice, so we had it outside. What can be better than that? Oh man, I love strawberry ice cream. :D

And, drum roll please...

Overwhelming One: Molly and I decided to be in the seminary talent show. Oh my goodness, it's going to be AMAZING!! We decided to learn sign language to some songs that everyone will know. We're thinking Britney Spears, Natasha Beddingfield, *NSync, and more. :P Oh my heck, it's going to be good. :D So, everyone sluff their 1B class, and come and watch Molly and me in a seminary talent show that will totally rock your socks. ;)

And that is todays Fab Five. Thanks for reading. ;) lol. I'm a geekwad, it's true. :D

Have a wonderful weekend!
*corky*

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Good stuff! :-D

This weekend is gonna be grand. I'm psyched. ^_^

Congrats on getting out of the test! That's one less thing for you to worry about. :-)

lol, I may just sluff my 1B that day. This should be interesting. 8-)

The Warrior said...

Ooh, a new title for you! The Amazing Corky!

Corky Marie, Corky Marie!
Does whatever a Corky can!
Tells a joke, anytime!
Makes Spencer laugh, all the time!
Look out, here comes Corky Marie!

The Amazing Corky sings Britney? My, I didn't know you liked her stuff. ;-P And you got the asterisk in the wrong spot, btw (it's supposed to be "N*Sync"). What can I say? I'm a nerdy stickler. :-D

And the next person who calls you a geekwad gets to meet me.

Courtney said...

lol. yes, i know some of britney's stuff. ;) i listened to her when i was in like... forth grade. ;)

lol. i call myself a geekwad all the time. :D ;)

lol. and you're wrong about the asterisk, spence.
http://www.music.msn.com/artist/?artist=16331642&contenttype=bio&
see?