Friday, April 06, 2007

I <3 Spring Break!

It's already day 2 of spring break 2007, and I'm lovin' it! :D

Yesterday was awesome. I went to Meet the Robinsons in 3D with Kim, Alan, and Jo. Then we went to the mall and just messed around. We walked around wearing our 3D glasses. That was fun. :D We messed around with all the cool massage-y things in Brookstone, and wandered around Bath and Body works. We had lunch at Chick-fil-A, where Blythe was working. After we got sick of the mall, we went to Arctic Circle for ice cream. Next time, we're sticking to Wendys. The ice cream is good, but the service sucked. After eating ice cream (yummy) we went to this cool Japanese store and looked around. I love Japanese stuff. I didn't buy anything, but I totally could have bought half of the store, it's that cool. :D But I don't think it would all fit onto my shelf with all of my Japanese dolls and stuff.

Anyway, I finally ended up getting home, where I crashed for about an hour. I have no excuse. Other than I was really sleepy. :D Sleep deprivation is finally taking it's toll. ;) I woke up in time for dinner. After dinner, I went to a party at Katie's house. Oh my goodness. SO much fun. There was a guitar hero competition going on. Ping pong, dodge ball with tennis balls (until they all went over the fence), not to mention most of my friends, and some good music. I spent a lot of time with Trevor, because I haven't seen him in FOREVER. He takes classes on the internet now, so he doesn't go to Taylorsville anymore. I miss him!!! We had so much fun. Speedbump. :D

So I got home around 11. Talked to my parents for a few minutes, logged on for just enough time to check my email, and then headed to bed.

Now I'm up and showered and almost completely ready for the day. My mom is taking my sisters and me shopping for Easter outfits. I'm pretty excited to get a new skirt. And maybe new shoes. :D I'm such a girl. :D

Today at about 2:30 we're heading up to Logan. And I am sooo excited!! An aunt and uncle that I haven't seen in a LONG time are going to be there. I'm spending the night at James' house, which means we'll watch a movie, and then I'll watch him play video games until I fall asleep at around 2 (if I manage to stay up that long!). I'm pretty psyched. I'll be home tomorrow night sometime.

Oh man, I <3 spring break!
*corky*

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Sounds like a blast! :-D

Have fun in Logan! I'll try to give you a call, or something. :-)

Jaron Frost said...

Have fun, Court :)

The Warrior said...

Oh, I'll sure miss you!!!

And I loooooove Japanese stuff!!! You do too! Something else we have in common...sc-cary!! :-O