Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trippy

Ugh. I feel yucky. Something trippy is going on in my stomach, and my head just might explode. I came home early from school today. I guess I looked as good as I felt, cuz I had about 20 people ask me if I was ok. At lunch today, Kim and I were talking. All at once I got dizzy and hot. She took one look at me and kicked Alan out of his chair so I could sit down. It was a good thing, too. I was pretty close to passing out. I can't afford to be sick this weekend. There's way too much going on. I'm pretty sure this is a one day thing, tho. Hopefully it doesn't throw off my weekend. Annyway, there's my post for the day. See ya'll later.
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

I hope it was a one-day thing, too, Court. You can't afford anything longer this weekend! ;-)

Hope you get better. I'm rootin' for ya. :-)

The Warrior said...

Oh, Courtney!!! Are you okay? You've got me worried now! Take care of yourself, please be safe!

Promise me you'll go to the doctor!

Get well soon!

Courtney said...

lol, spencer. :D don't worry. i'm fine now. :D no need for a doctor. i came home and rested, went to bed early, and didn't eat much thursday and friday.
like i said, it was just a one day thing. and i was feeling well enough last night to go to a party (waaaaaaaaaaay fun!!!!).
but thanks for the sympathy and worry from spencer and nathan. ;) it's much appreciated.

The Warrior said...

Well, okay....but you at least need to eat something! It pains me when I see girls starving themselves...it really bothers me...not that that is what you're doing or anything, but still...take care of yourself for me, okay? ;-D