Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pointless

Do you ever find yourself just doing something, and you wonder why in the world you're doing it? It's some pointless little thing that you don't even like doing, you get nothing out of it, and it's basically a waste of time? Yeah, I was just doing that. I'm sitting here, basically just chillin'. Checking some stuff out online, and I wonder: why am I even on the computer? I'm not having fun, I'm not talking to anyone, I'm not doing homework. So what's the point of me sitting here being bored? There's so much I still need to accomplish tonight, and I haven't done anything in the past half an hour because I've been on the computer. And I find that I enjoy being on the computer more when every thing else that I have to do is completed. I have homework, work, and plenty of other things to take care of. Yet, here I am. Typing away. I don't even have music playing. So right now, I'm pointless. I'm gonna go fix that.
I'm out.
*corky*

5 comments:

Nathan said...

That's every day for me.... :-P

No joke, though.

Okay, so it is pretty funny. Still sad, though. ;-)

Don't end up like me, Court! ;-) lol

Have a wonderful night. :-)

M-smash said...

beaversNducks
guitar class?

jk

;)

The Warrior said...

Seriously, Nathan?

BTW Court...go FIX it! ;-)

Courtney said...

oh, i fixed it alright. ;)

fixers unite, right? ;)

The Warrior said...

Yes!!!!

The Fixer Forces shall fix all in sight! Nothing shall stop us now!

Mwahahahaaa!!!!