Thursday, February 22, 2007

Random Ramblings

Hola. I've been having an off... month, I guess. But for some reason right now I just feel really happy. I'm not sure why, exactly, but I feel happy. It's a nice feeling, and I can't get the smile off of my face, not that I want it gone or anything. :D
I haven't done much work lately, homework or otherwise. I decided to do some today. I think that's a good idea.
Nobody is home, I'm here alone. And I like it. It's fun to have the house all to myself. I've got my music turned up nice and loud, and it just feels good. Strange, huh? I like it. :D
Well, I really need to finish up a bunch of stuff. I have some people I want to email ,*cough*Spencer and Nathan*cough* ;) and I need to clean my room and do a bunch of homework. :D

Have a fantabulous night, everyone.
*corky*

5 comments:

Nathan said...

It made me smile reeeeeal big to hear of your current happy state. I've checked your blog a couple times while I've been away looking for that. :-D

And I got your e-mail. You'll get a reply when I get back from the spa (I'm almost out the door right now, lol), but I thought I should let you know now that it is coming. ;-)

I'm coming home tomorrow night, Court! I'll give you a call either on Saturday or Sunday.

Stephanie said...

I'm happy that you were happy today!

Can't wait til Monday though!

You ROCK Court!

The Warrior said...

Wait a minute...is that news? Courtney rocks?

That needs stating?

Courtney said...

oh man, i feel loved. :D

spencer, you totally make my day!

stephanie, i totally can't wait til monday!

The Warrior said...

Aww, you're welcome Courtney. You made my whole week a while ago, so it was the least I could do. ;-P