Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Estoy Loca Por Ti

Happy Hearts Day.

Yup, it's finally Valentines day again. The day that every teenage girl without a boyfriend hates. Guess what. No boyfriend here. However, my inner hopeless romantic will not allow me to completely hate a day that celebrates love. However, if you don't want to celebrate V-day, you can celebrate Singles Awareness Day. But that's just SAD. lol.

Valentines day is sort of like a chick flick, especially for girls. All girls love a good chick flick, but if you ever watch a chick flick with a girl, you will notice that afterwards all they can say is how much they hate chick flicks in general. Why do girls watch chick flicks if they hate them? Well, girls don't necessarily hate chick flicks. Girls hate that their lives aren't like the lives of the girls in the chick flicks. We don't always get the guy, and if we do get the guy, he's not perfect like the guy in the movie. Sometimes girls feel worse about themselves after viewing the chick flick. But we still love them. Just like we still love Valentines day. Even if we deny it. Even if we profess to hate it, we still love it. Cuz we're saps. Cuz we're hopeless romantics.

Annyway, I better run.
Oh yeah, the title of this post means: I'm crazy for you. Appropriate, huh?
;)
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

As far as guys go, I'm a hopeless romantic, too (speaking of which, I still need to blog that list of my romantic dreams ;-) ), so naturally, I can't completely hate Valentine's Day. But I've never really had anything to celebrate, so I do find the holiday pretty annoying. Nevertheless, today was a good day. Just a little bit more awkward than usual, but still good. :-)

Happy Valentine's Day, Court! :-D

The Warrior said...

Well, I think I can "fix" this problem, at least somewhat. It may be past midnight and no longer "really" Valentine's Day, but, may I ask, as a friend...

Will you be my Valentine?

Courtney said...

lol. Aww Spencer. ;) Yes, of course I will be your Valentine. :D

As a friend, of course. ;)

The Warrior said...

We're good to go, then! ;-)