Sunday, January 28, 2007

Unnnnh

You know when you first wake up and you're no where near coherent and the only thing you can manage to say is "Uhnnnnh..."? Yeah, that's how I am right now. It's actually pretty fun. I'm just warm and sleepy. I feel kinda bad tho, cuz I'm talking to people and they probably think I'm being rude. I promise I'm not, I'm just drowsy.

You know what's a good song? Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband. It's awesome.

Oh, we're going to my grandma's house now. So I'll see ya'll later.
*corky*

6 comments:

The Warrior said...

Heh heh...grogginess! The bad thing is I don't think right, so don't make myself get up like I really should. ;-P

Anyways how ya been corky?

Nathan said...

I hate that groggy feeling more than anything else in the world. I think that's why I stopped taking naps during the day (except in school ;-) ).

See ya tomorrow! :-D

Kortney said...

I know the feeling and it's totally insane. Just like us in English ;)

Courtney said...

Nathan: It's funny that you say you hate it. I LOVE it. :D I seriously do. Why do you think I love to sleep in spanish?

Kort: lol. Totally. English.. *shudder*

Spencer: I'm great! How are you?

Jaron Frost said...

It's okay, Corky :) Just get feeling better soon, mkay?

The Warrior said...

Me am fine, how am you? :-D