Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Not Even Good

Soo... yeah. I didn't do my homework last night. Or the night before. Or the night before. Nice, huh? Getting behind so soon after the new term starts. I decided today that I was gonna kick school in the butt and get caught up. But my doctor's appointment screwed that up. So I came home and did nothing, again. I tried to clean my room, and I did make SOME headway, but it's still not done. I hate getting behind, but I hate working. I hate how much homework I get. It totally is not even good. Not at all.

Today I decided that I actually like Harward. I just don't like his homework. He's super nice and really willing to help us as long as we just ask. I really wanted to get a lot done tonight, but it's already 8:45 and I haven't done anything. Maybe I'll just stay up late and get it all done. Then I'll probably be cranky tomorrow morning. But at least I'll feel good tonight... yeah, that sounds like a good plan.

So I'm gonna get goin' on that.

Oh yeah, one more thing. There's an "I Hate Courtney" Club at school. They're currently taking applications. You should check it out. ;)
I'm out.
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

The only thing worse than working is getting behind. And yet somehow I always choose the latter anyway....

And yes, Harward is awesome. If you look past the homework, he's just uber cool. 8-)

Can I be an "I hate Courtney club" hater? I probably wouldn't do anything, but it would still be proof that I'm not in it. ;-)

Anyway, have fun with your homework! Don't go completely insane--wait--don't die. Your insanity is pretty fun. :-P

Good night, Court. :-)

The Warrior said...

I'm taking that club down if it takes everything for me to do it!

Down with the "I hate Courtney Club" and on with the "We Love Courtney Fan Club"! I hereby establish that club, and shall be it's foremost member!!! (Or will at least contend for that position, ;-D)

Later, Court. And I so know what you mean about work...the more you do, the more the you have to do. Ick.

'Night!

Kortney said...

I WILL NOT join ;) just so we all know.

And the homework, yeah, enough is enough. Too bad teacher's don't realize that...

Rachel Frost said...

Wow... I think I'm part of this "We love Courtney Fan Club" now. I'll be the number whatever comes after one. J/k. :D