Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful

'Tis the season, huh? I love this time of year. Seriously, from October on is basically awesome. Can you believe it's Thanksgiving time? I really can't. The semester is almost over, and I'm still alive. This is definitely a good thing. I'm actually excited for next semester. I have two 3000 level classes, and calculus. So it might be a struggle, but I think I'm ready for it.
I get to go home today! I am sooo excited!! My parents will get here at about 1:30, and then we're on our way. I haven't been home in about a month, but it feels like it's been so much longer! I'm so excited to be with my family, and to be with my friends. I can't wait!!! It's really going to be awesome.
I feel really happy and optimistic right now, and I love that feeling. I am really striving to be the best that I can be, and to enjoy life as much as possible. I think those two things go hand in hand, ya know?
Thanksgiving is an awesome time of year. I really am so blessed, and I am so grateful for all that I have. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my life.
< /sappiness>
*corky*

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So, since I haven't seen you in something like forever, we should try and do something while you're down for Thanksgiving. K??? Text me or call me and we'll plan something.