Friday, November 14, 2008

Survival!

I made it!! The week of you-know-what is over, and I can finally breathe. Let me tell you, I missed breathing. So here's the week in review.
Monday-Exam #1, US Institutions. 93%. Booyah!
Tuesday-Exam #2, Biology. 90%. Score it!
Wednesday-Exam #3. Psychology. 76%. But the class average was 38%. Hmm...
Thursday-Exam #4. Biology Lab. Score is TBA. I also registered for spring semester. Awesomeness.
Friday-Class discussion on 130 pages. I read 115, which is good enough for me.

And now... I'm done!! Next week is gonna be easy. I have a one page paper due on Thursday, and that's all.

Anyway, it's time to sit numbly without thinking and watch Kim Possible! Hooray!!
*corky*

1 comment:

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

you are so awesome that is all i have to say!!!!!!!!!