Sunday, November 02, 2008

Slacking

For the record, I should be doing homework right now. But I can't get myself to function. I figure if I can get writing, then transitioning into essay mode should be easier.
This week has been insane. Pretty much, I can't wait for Thanksgiving break. It's gonna be pro.
Today was the first day that I went to my new ward. It was pretty good. They have an interesting set up in the institute building. It was pretty cool to sit at a desk during Sunday School and Relief Society.
I made some goals for this week. Hopefully it helps me. Next week I have a crazy week, and I'm not so excited for it. I have exams on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I'm hoping the goals I've made for this week will help me with studying and preparing for next week.
Time Change: some love it, some hate it. How do you feel about it? Personally, I don't really care. It's something that happens every year, and worrying about it isn't gonna change anything. I ended up getting 10 1/2 hours of sleep last night, which was wonderful. And if the time hadn't changed, I would have missed Sacrament meeting. :D Yay me.
Halloween was fun. I dressed up as a witch, and it was way cool. Probably my favorite costume I've ever had. And I can use it again! Sweetness.
Alright, I should stop procrastinating and get some work done. Homework time.
Ready. Set. Go!
*corky*

3 comments:

The Warrior said...

Hello, Courtney.

Stephanie said...

I'm a slacker too. It's great... sometimes.

I have a reusable costume as well. It's called Princess and I just put on my prom dress and viola! Except I didn't dress up this year. Go you for doing it!

Jaron Frost said...

Rachel and I had a whole week of slacking a little while back. Some might say we still are. There are just so many other things we would rather do... yay...

But I hope you did get your essay done. Good luck with all those exams, too... sounds painful. Really painful. :(