Tuesday, July 17, 2007

HPT

That's right, everyone. It's Harry Potter Time. The 5th movie is amazing, definitely the best out of all of them. And I'm hoping I'll be able to say the same about the 7th book, which comes out Saturday at midnight. Am I going at midnight? You bet I am.

So, when the 6th book came out, my little sister gave me a challenge: "I bet you can't read them all before the next one comes out."

This was on the Monday before the 6th book was to be released.

I said "I bet you I can."

And I did. I read the first and part of the second on Monday, I finished the second and read half of the third on Tuesday, finished the third and read part of the forth on Wednesday, finished the forth on Thursday, and read the fifth on Friday.

Then I read the whole sixth book on Saturday.

And guess what! I'm trying it again. I'm not sure if I can do it this time. With work, seminary, and a bunch of other stuff going on, it's rough. But I'm trying.

So wish me luck. ;)
*corky*

2 comments:

Nathan said...

It took me almost a year to read the sixth book. All the others went by in no time, though. I blame my time management skills. ;-)

Good luck, Court!

Unknown said...

Harry Potter...oh boy. Sorry, not my cup of tea really. But there are some things I would wait up at midnight for. :-D