Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dance Day

Oh man, today is definitely a happy day, and I'm not sure why. Everything is just happy. The sun is shining, it rained last night, I got a great night of sleep, I had a yummy lunch, I'm listening to a great new cd, and talking to one of my amazing friends (yes, that's you, Spencer. ;) ). It's definitely a dance around listening to crazy music day. :D

'Cept I have to go to the dentist later... yuck. Oh well, I'm not gonna let that spoil my day.

Oh, and I have my laptop back!! It's fixed... mostly! ;)

Plain White T's are AMAZING!!!! I love this new CD. It's pretty much awesome. The lyrics are totally great. Hmm... happy corky... :D

I cut myself today on a piece of glass from a picture frame. My thumb is kind of sore.

Annnyway, you're all probably in Post Overdose since I've posted 3 times in 2 days. But I'm having fun. I might even post again later. ;)
*corky*

2 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm lovin' this frequent posting. ;-)

I'm glad it's been a good day for you. Definitely something to dance about. ^_^

Unknown said...

I can't believe I made it into a bloggy post!!!! Yay!

P.S. I love it too!