Saturday, May 19, 2007

There's a Pick in My Guitar...

Yup. There's often a pick in my guitar. I drop it in there accidentally when I play. Then it takes me like 20 minutes to get it out. What can I say? I'm defficient.

It's Kortney's birthday. Happy Birthday, babe! You're amazing. And old. ;)

Region dance tonight at my stake center. Partay.

I went to the TAAB Awards last night. TAAB stands for Theatre Awards And Banquet. They used to be called the Academy Awards. For some weird reason, Schmid changed the name. But whatev. I got to wear my dress from sweethearts, so that was really exciting.

My mom and I have been watching The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. I LOVE those movies. Totally amazing.

And I really need to get my pick out of my guitar. Cuz I really want to play and I can't play without my pick. So yeah...
See ya!
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

You know, violins never have that pick problem... just saying.... ;-)

I was gonna go to the dance tonight, but my cousin decided to get married for some reason. :-P So I'm going to the reception instead. :-)

And I heard about what parts some people are gonna play in the musical next year. I'm excited to see it! :-D You tried out for ensemble, didn't you?

Kortney said...

Thanks court! You totally are my favorite ever! I love you!

The Warrior said...

Yes, happy birthday Kortney!!!1

And you get that pic out of there. :-P

M-smash said...

At least you don't have 19 Fruit Loops in there like me...


:D