Monday, May 28, 2007

My Hair's Wet...

But I guess that's what a shower will do to ya, right?

I can't believe this school year is over. 9 months of struggling with math, history, english, and everything else is almost over. When I think of what's happened this year, I can't help but laugh. It's been an insane year. Am I ready to be a senior? In some ways, yes. In others, no. But one thing's for sure: Look out Taylorsville. Cuz I'm in charge, now. ;)

A few things I remember from this year...

August: On one of the first days of school, before the madness that was Seussical, Jaron, Alan, and I sat out by one of the relos and just talked. It's been one of my favorite memories. It was just us three. And all we did was sit, and talk. No interruptions. Nothing to rush off and do. No homework to do. If you ask me, best friends and silence make the best memories.

November: Sadies. I got to go to a dance with one of my best friends. How lucky am I?!

February: Birthday!! Ahh!! Sweethearts... oh man, I had the best time ever...

April: Prom. Not the conventional dance, that's for sure. ;) Another date with one of my best friends. What can I say, I'm lucky.

May: AP testing. 4 hours of torture. And the rest is yet to come...

Well, that's just a few memories. I love remembering. Let me tell you, I remember some of the stupidest things! It just makes me laugh. So much has happened this year. I've made so many new friends. Can you believe I've only known Nathan since September?! lol. And look at us now. We're insane!

Well, Junior year is almost finished. 4 more days of madness, and then I'm a senior. Can you believe it? I sure can't. I remember walking down the street with one of my best friends in 2nd grade talking about what we were going to do when we turned 16. I had decided that I was going to be tall. I was going to have a red car, and a boyfriend. And I was going to do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Ha. Ha. Ha. What a dreamer, right? First of all, I'm short. Extremely short. I have a blue (almost purple) truck, and no boyfriend. And there's no way I do everything I want to do. But you know what? I love my life. I think it's even better than I imagined it was going to be. So here's to a great summer, and one more great school year. And then I'm out of here. ;) Look out world. Here I come. ;)

*corky*

6 comments:

Nathan said...

"Look out world. Here I come."

Uh-oh.

;-)

But seriously, this has been an amazing year! I definitely won't forget it, that's for sure. And to think we've only known each other since September! :-D Thanks for making this year what it was, Court.

CJThatcher said...

Wait a minute, I thought I was your boyfriend, what';s with that?

CJThatcher said...

Just kidding, don't kill me.

Courtney said...

oh crap, i totally forgot about that, chris! oops... ;)

jk. :D

Kortney said...

Seniors.... Oh dear!

The Warrior said...

Look out world, Court's a-comin'! And if anyone messes with Courtney, it's time to wet your pants...because I'm a-comin'. :-P