Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sigh Of Relief.... Almost

Wow, it's been awhile, hasn't it?! Life is insane. So.. oh man, I don't even know where to start! My brain's sort of fried. I had the AP English Language and Composition test today. Friday was the AP US History test. Let me tell you, it feels amazing to have those two things out of the way. I didn't even notice how stressed I was just over those two tests, and now that they're done... It's like I can finally breathe again!

I got my ACT scores back!
Composite Score: 30
English: 33
Mathematics: 27
Reading: 35
Science: 25
Combined English/Writing: 31
I was pretty happy with my score. Then I saw that I needed a 31 to get the scholarship that I want from USU. To make a long story short, I'm taking it again. Yeah.

I finally figured out how to drive my stick shift. Now I can drive my truck to school instead of driving my mom's van. That makes me happy. :D

11 days of school left. Hallelujah!! This summer is going to be AMAZING. No joke. I've got a ton of stuff planned. And you better believe I'm going to be hanging out with my friends A TON!!

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!! I made myself laugh soooo hard yesterday!! My sisters were making cookies for a school project. Now, I think that the best time to eat a cookie is when it's right out of the oven so it's all warm and yummy. My sisters know this, so as they were pulling their cookies out of the oven, they said "Courtney, do you want a hot cookie?" And I said...
wait for it...
drum roll please...

"I AM a hot cookie!"

*cue the crickets*

Yeah, they didn't laugh, either. But I did. Oh man, I kill myself sometimes. Hey, if you can't make yourself laugh, what's the point? Right? Right.

Did I mention that there's only 11 days of school? I'm getting caught up. I'm really close. The problem is, I have no ambition. It's pretty much gone. I still have an english project, a history project, a bunch of math stuff, plus makeup work. Ok, so I'm not quite caught up... I might die before the school year ends. But junior year is the hardest... I hope.

Wow, I'm sleepy.

Alright, well I'm going to go and try to do some of my homework. Too bad that doesn't sound appealing at all...
*corky*

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Good news, all around! :-D

Yay for no more testing!

Yay for summer!

Yay for stick shift!

;-)

Oh, and we totally have to hang out this summer. Absolute necessity, most definitely. 8-)

Nathan said...

Oh, and one more thing...

You're on hot cookie, Courtney. ;-P

The Warrior said...

And here I thought I would be the first one to admit that you're a hot cookie. *head slam* Oh well...you are one hot cookie, Pretty Girl. :-P

And that sounds super sucky. One point too low? That's just inhumane!!!!

Kortney said...

You are a hot cookie- Maybe I'll call you that from now on...