Friday, July 21, 2006

Why is the Rum ALWAYS Gone?!

I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest again last night. That movie gets better every time you see it. The only thing I didn't like was the girl sitting behind me. Apparently she REALLY likes Johnny Depp. Every time he was on screen, she giggled. And it's not like she was quietly containing her giggles. NO. It was a full out giggle fest every time Captain Jack Sparrow was on the screen. And when he's one of the STARS of the movie, he's on screen a lot. Talk about obnoxious teenage girls. Other than that, it was great. I'm not going to go into any detail about the movie, because I realize some people haven't seen it yet. Lots of good jokes, lots of good action, lots of...pirate stuff. :D It's a great movie, and I'll leave it at that.

This week has been pretty much awesome. Monday we went swimming, Tuesday we hung out at my house and Tania's house, Wednesday we went to the park, Thursday we went to Iceberg. And I think I'm going swimming again today. Oh, plus frisbee tonight. I'm probably going to that, too.

Umm...anybody up for a study group for history? The homework is gonna be boring, but it has to be better if you're not doing it alone. Lemme know if anyone is interested....

Oh, everyone go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Murray Park Amphitheater. It runs from July 27-August 2, at 8 pm. Alan is going to be in it. It should be pretty good.

Uhhh....anything else?

Oh yeah, me and Tessie have started a club. It's called the Jobless Juniors Club. Our main goal is to find nice people with lots of money who want to donate to our cause. What's our cause? Umm...well, mainly to be able to go out and do things without asking our stingy parents for money. Anyone wanna donate? Any takers? Anyone at all? Oh, well. Let me know. And let me know if you wanna join, I'll run it by Tessie. ;)

And I think that's about it for now.
See ya!
*corky*

No comments: