Saturday, July 15, 2006

What A Week

Yo. I'm Gangsta. lol. Moving on...

I went to Frisbee Friday. Except this week it was Frisbee Thursday. It was lots o' fun. I might even go again sometime. A bunch of people were there. I didn't actually play :D haha, I'm a loser. But I watched, and talked. And it was waaay fun. Tania and I were sharing a Gatorade. I like Gatorade, but for some reason it was waay too sugary for us that night. So when it was half way gone, we filled it to the top with water. Still too sugary. So we poured the "Waterade" into James and Levi's waterbottle. Without telling them. Then we watched and laughed as they both drank, expecting water but getting watery orange Gatorade. Ahh, good times. Needless to say, it was good fun.

Friday. Another good day. I decided that I wanted to go swimming. So I called EVERYONE. They were all busy, of course. Except for Wilenys. She came to Cabanna Club with me, and we swam for about 2 hours. Swimming is fun, and refreshing. Especially on days that reach 104, or some equally hot temperature. So, after swimming, my dad came and picked us up, and then took us to 711 for slurpees. Neither of us really felt like a slurpee, tho. So we both got donuts. Then we went back to my house, made sandwiches, and talked. Around 6:30 we took Wilenys home. At 7:30, we picked her up again, and went to Eric's house for movies. Also tons of fun. We watched The Italian Job, which is an AMAZING movie. Returned home at about 11.

Saturday. We went to Logan. Yes, again. I love Logan. Don't ask why, I just do. We visited my grandparents for awhile, and ended up getting home around 9. My mom decided we needed bread and milk, and not wanting to shop on a Sunday, we went to get some. I drove. Good job Corky. :D And now I am here, writing this. Lots of fun, I'm tellin' ya.

Sorry to bore you so much. I'll get better, I just need to find something a little more exciting to write about. I'm working on it...

*corky*

1 comment:

CJThatcher said...

Hooray for Logan. Hooray for frisbee thursday as well. That wasn't the best frisbee night ever, but it was cool you guys came. You should come again another day. Hooblay.