Monday, July 17, 2006

Slightly Pink

Good Morning!! I decided to go swimming yesterday, so I called a bunch of people to see if they could come. Jaron, Peter, Levi, Thatcher, and Kyle came. 5 guys and me. It was fun. :D Everyone else either a) didn't answer their phones or b) just didn't come. Lamewads. Annnyway, we were there for 4 hours and during that time I got slightly burned. Ok, so I got really burned. My shoulders, the back of my neck, and my face are pretty pink. But one good thing about me, is that this burn will turn to tan by tomorrow. Boo-ya. lol.

Anyway, Summer seminary today. It's going to be good, even though half of you won't be there because you're going to frisbee. But I forgive you. This time. ;)

Oh! Good CD alert! I just borrowed a few CD's from my aunts. One of them is Rascal Flatts by Rascal Flatts. It's their first CD, and I really like it! Very good stuff. The other CD is called My Private Nation, and it's by Train. Also very good. It has great songs like Get To Me and Calling All Angels. Yay for music. :D

Umm....what else? Oh yeah! Nope, I got nothin'.

Ima go get ready for seminary. Yay seminary!
*corky*

1 comment:

Jaron Frost said...

My shoulder is stinging at this very moment :)