Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's Gonna Be A Good Day

Hello All. Yes, I am a follower. Yes, friends convinced me to start a blog. We'll see how this works out. :D It could be fun. :D I just got home from summer seminary about a half an hour ago. It was super great, we talked about missionaries. It was an awesome lesson, and Bro. Leatherwood was the one teaching. He was awesome. Let me tell you, I was doubtful that I was going to like the new sem. teachers. I mean, I knew they were awesome, they're seminary teachers!! But...they always look so serious. I require teachers with a sense of humor. But I think it's all going to be good. Moral of the story is, summer seminary is good. Don't be a slacker, go to summer seminary.

Why is it always that as soon as I'm babysitting, my sisters decide to have screaming matches?! I'm telling you, my mother owes me big time for this one. Bailey is freaking out because Jasey ripped a tag off of her new t-shirt. That's right, the one my dad brought home from France. Now, it's not really even a big deal. The shirt doesn't have a hole in it, and we can cut the rest of the tag out. But Bailey is still freaking out. *Sigh* Anyone want a little sister? I can hear Thatcher laughing already. First one tries to run away, now I'm trying to give them away. My family puts the "fun" in Dis-fun-ctional. That's right.

Annnnnnnyways...I better run and prevent a murder. See ya.
*corky*

No comments: