Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oh My Goodness

Aw man, yesterday was just...wow. Oh so cool. FIRST of all, Kortney got asked to homecoming! YAY!!! And then there was after school, I was kinda hyper. :D So Samantha, and Melissa, and Trevor, and Jaron, and me....we were all messing around, playing secret agent and such, and then we decided to go to Iceberg. Haha. So we go to Iceberg, Melissa and Sam ordered, got their food, and left. So it's me, Trevor, and Jaron. So we hung out at Iceberg for awhile. Like..an hour and half. It was so much fun. We had all ordered Lime Rickeys, and watching Jaron and Trevor eat the limes was soooo funny!! Especially Jaron, who apparently can't handle sour stuff. Oh man, I got a picture of it on his phone, too. Priceless, I'm tellin ya. Jaron just ordered a medium or something, but me and Trevor ordered the biggest size there was. Which was HUGE. :D And so between the soda, and the laughing, my stomach hurt pretty badly by the time I got home. Mostly it was just the muscles in my stomach that hurt, I was laughing that hard. Then I get home, and surprise, surprise, Jaron and Trevor are both online!! So I talked to them for awhile. And that was good fun. But backtracking to right after school, Kortney wanted to go to the football game at Hunter, and she had asked me and Jaron to go with her. We ended up inviting Trevor too. So Jaron didn't know where Hunter was, so he came over to my house, and Kortney came and got us. We met Trevor at the game. And we had lots of fun. I saw Annie, and I hadn't seen her since...9th grade. And we all avoided a girl named Sarah. Haha, that was funny. :D After the game (we lost 40-0) Jaron was hungry. I had tried to feed him at my house, but apparently at that point he wasn't hungry. Lol. Jaron is ALWAYS hungry. ;) So we went to Wendy's. Guess who works at Wendy's. Go on, guess. Heidi works at Wendy's. Yup. That Heidi. It was sorta weird. But that's ok. :D So we all got food, and at about 10:10, we headed home. Oh, Trevor drove me to Wendy's and Kortney drove Jaron. Oh my gosh, that was funny. Trevor....makes me laugh. :D Lol. :P Anyway, I got home at about 10:16, and I crashed. I was so tired, I went straight to bed and was asleep in about 5 seconds. A very good day yesterday, everything good happened. And I laughed harder than I have in a long, long time.
Wow.
*corky*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a good day, but we do need to talk soon! I have some things to ask/talk to you about! Nothing bad... just... yeah! Anyways last night was super fun and we need to start having days like that more often:)

Jaron Frost said...

It was a fun day. Man, everybody always talks about lemons being sour, but no one ever mentions limes... I think limes are worse, the worst of the worst. Man. You should have tried it, Court. It was... mind-numbing :D