Saturday, November 11, 2006

Froustache! :-E

.....
Don't ask.
Nathan's laughing right now, I know he is.
....
Once again, don't ask.

Hm.... I told Nathan I would post this weekend, and here I am. Yesterday was pretty good. I've been in a sucky mood lately, depressing and mean. Trevor made me realize that last night. So I decided no more emo corky. Sure, some crappy stuff happened. But I control my reaction to those things, and I'm gonna be happy. So there.

Sunday, November 12

Sorry guys, I had to run. My family went shopping, so I was forced to save the rest of the post for later. And I'm actually finishing it. Sweet.

Oh man, yesterday was so awesome. But I guess I should write about Friday, first. So Friday I was in one of my emo moods. Then I talked to Trevor, and he made me realize that I was being retarded. So after I got offline, I decided that I was gonna be happy. Basically, in my mind, being happy is like saying "You lose" to all the forces that are trying to make me sad. So I'm gonna be happy. Then I decided to make some cookies. We had these cool chocolate chip things that were half chocolate and half peanut butter. So I used those. Then I went to frisbee. I took some cookies to Trevor as a "thank you" for helping me realize how stupid I was being. Frisbee was...cold. But soo much fun! There were a ton of people there. It was great. Me and Trevor were being stupid and silly, and Rebecca was fun, and Melissa Robinson was fun, and Marissa was pretty funny. :D James gave me a lot of crap, just cuz I was there and he could. That was fun, too. In case you hadn't picked up on it, I had fun. And Trevor looked like a whale. Haha. :D Don't ask....Rebecca and Trevor, you know what I mean.

Now on to Saturday. On Saturday I went to a football game. Oh wait, backtracking to this summer. I went to Utah Business Week. I met this kid named Brenton, and we got to be really good friends. We had ton of fun. The catch is that he's from Duchesne. So obviously I don't get to see him often. He's on the football team at his highschool, and they were playing for State on Saturday at Juan Diego Highschool. So I went and watched him play. Once again, it was freezing. But I had the greatest time. Even thought the only person I knew, was Brenton. And obviously, he was playing so I couldn't really talk to him. But I had a great time. I got to talk to him after the game, but only for a few seconds. They won 30-0. So he was pretty busy celebrating. I was super excited to see him. It was good.

After, my parents came and picked me up. We went to JC Penny. I got shirts for sadies. They're pretty much awesome. Now all I have to do is a) get answered and b) plan everything. So I'm almost ready. ;)

When I got home, I called Jaron and we decided we wanted to have a movie night, but we wanted it small. So we called Alan, and told him to come.

After I wrote the first part of this post, my family went shopping. We (me, Bailey, and Jasey) needed winter coats. So we all went to Sports Authority and got to pick out a new coat. Then we went to Jamba Juice as a present for getting good grades.

Shortly after we got home, Jaron and Alan showed up. We had a really great time. It was the most fun I've had in a long time. We watched Cars and had cookies and soda and ice cream. It was really great to spend time with my two best friends, especially because it was just us. I was super happy that they both could come. They left around 10:30.

Then I went to bed. I pretty much crashed. It was a busy day! And now, I'm here writing this. When I should be getting ready for church. I have some more stuff I would like to write about. Some ideas, and some stuff like that. So I will be writing more sometime soon. Maybe. ;)
*corky*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Hooray for happiness!

2. Yay for friends and football!

3. Alan better answer you soon!

4. Froustache!!! :-E

Courtney said...

Nathan, did ya laugh?! did ya?! did ya?!

The Warrior said...

I'll laugh for ya, Kourtney!

The Warrior said...

HEE HEE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You bet I laughed!

:-E

Froustache!!!

Courtney said...

haha, yeah for laughs! i love laughing, it's gotta be the best thing in the world.

hmm...i should write a post on laughter....heck yes.

and thanks for humoring me, guys. ;)

Anonymous said...

That was a fun night!