Monday, October 09, 2006

Short and Simple

Hey Guys, what's up? Today's been...I dunno. I mean, bad things didn't happen. I'm just..ugh. I think it's the prospect of doing so much homework. I have a ton... Especially in english. And we all know how much I LOVE that class. Now that I'm no longer behind, it's not as bad. But I still am having a hard time.

Lately I've really wanted to just sit down and write. Something creative, not because I have to. Just because. I have so many ideas. But I don't have time to get them down on paper. It's killing me.

Well, I think I'm finally done with strep. I'm still taking my meds. Lol. But I feel better.

I got my homecoming pics today, and they look pretty dang good. :D

Well, this will have to fill my need to write for now. I gotta get working.
Asta.
*corky*

PS: Nathan, I hope you get well soon!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

lol, If it makes you feel any better, just think of those of us who were on vacation all last week then got sick this week. :-P Good luck with your homework! Harward tends to give a lot of it (you do have Harward, dont you?).

And thanks for the well wishes! :-D

The Warrior said...

Ha...school trouble...as in math, that's the story of my life practically!

I don't think I've posted here before and hope you don't mind me here, but, I'll introduce myself. I am Spencer, and a Lego collecting friend of Nathan's. I am a member of his forum. You might have heard that there is a rebellion on his board, and you have before you the leader of that army. ;-D We only rebelled because we were being told to bow unto Sly Pig, the "Greek God"! And we would not commit this blasphemy so we were forced to rebel you see. All of the ladies who have chosen sides on his board have gone rebel!

So. I was wondering if you would accept an official invitation to the Army of the Rebellion?