Monday, October 16, 2006

It's Me!

Hey Guys! I'm baaaack! lol. No, I didn't actually go anywhere. I just didn't have anything to blog about. What can I say, I have a boring life.

Things continue as normal in the life of Courtney. Things are boring. School is hard. Not much out of the ordinary. Things are actually getting busier. I have Big Brother Big Sister on Mondays, and Key Club on Tuesdays. And I think Tania said something about FBLA on Thursdays? Plus Taylorsville City Youth Council on Wednesdays. Insane.

Oh, oh! Guess What?!?! WE WON A FOOTBALL GAME!!!! 20-19 AGAINST HILLCREST!!! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!!! If you didn't go to that game, I'm sorry. You missed out. At about 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, we all climbed out of the stands onto the track. It was incredible. Football players were crying. We were all screaming. It was truly a moment for the history books, seriously.

Girls, Sadies is coming. If you haven't asked anyone yet, better get crackin'. You're runnin' out of time. ;) Sadies: November 18.

Some people went to a haunted house on Saturday. Not really scary at all. It was definitely fun tho. Except Alan ditched us. 4 girls and Alan. Wow, there are some jokes you could make there. ;)

I asked someone to sadies. But we'll leave that story until I get answered. If I get answered. :S Yikes.

Late start day Wednesday! Hooray for sleeping in!

In other news, Nathan, you're pretty much amazing! You make me laugh! ;) Thanks for the comment. ;)

Wow, life is boring. ;) But I like it. :D
*corky*

6 comments:

The Warrior said...

Hiya there! Hope you don't mind me makinf myself at home...;-D

But what's with a guy leaving four girls?

And how's your strep? Better I hope? I had it last Spring...no fun!

Anyways, catch you later!

Nathan said...

Hehe, I do what I can. Laughter is my business. 8-)

And I hope all goes well with Sadie's! Let me know what he says, okay?

I got asked to Sadie's on the second day of school... I said no. :-P But that's a whole different story....

btw, Are you still in Seussical? I didn't see you in practice today....

Courtney said...

haha. funny story there...i'm not actually in seussical. i just hang around. i help with hair and some set stuff...sorta. lol. :D

oh, ps: welcome! make yourself at home dr. paleo ph.d ;)

lol. alan's a nut.
and my strep is much better. i'm feeling back to 100%. thanks for asking!

The Warrior said...

You are quite welcome! I'm beginning to feel quite at home here, thank you very much!

:-D

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out to any and all girls that my 16th birthday is November 11th, which you'll notice is an entire week before Sadie's. So, I'll be able to quasi-but-not-really drive (H).

Seriously, I'm desperate.

;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.