Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Feel Loved :D

Alright, so if you've seen me lately, or read my blog, you know I've been sick. Last night I was feeling particularly crappy, and so my mom decided that I could skip early morning, and 1st period. I had to go to 2nd and 3rd, cuz they're english and pre-calc, and then I could come home for the rest of the day. Today I was still feeling pretty crappy. And I guess I looked it too, cuz I had more than one person tell me "You don't look so good." So I came home after pre-calc. Laid around all day, slept a little, and watched Newsies. I decide I probably should do some homework. So I came upstairs, only to hear my mom call me back down. Jaron and Kortney were standing on my doorstep with a card, treats, and hugs. :D They brought oj, m&ms, kitkat, reeses pieces, starburst, and ice cream. :D I have the best friends every. :D I just wanted everyone to know that.
*corky*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should feel loved because you are! I love you and I want you to get feeling better! We need to be crazy again :)

Anonymous said...

We do love you :) I hope we don't make you sick all over again from all that candy! But at least we got you orange juice, right? ;)

The Warrior said...

Aww, that was such a sweet thing to do, wasn't it? Man, you must have great friends or something!