Thursday, September 21, 2006

There's Gotta Be More To Life...

Hey Guys, what's up? I'm starting a lot earlier tonight, so maybe I can get something written without falling over while I'm writing it. I was pretty much exhausted last night. I didn't do my english homework, that I thought was due today. Guess what, it's due Monday. YAY!! :D

Oh, Big News! For me and Kortney, at least. :D So, my aunt got me and my dad 4 tickets to the USU/BYU football game this Saturday. It was gonna be me, my dad, and 2 of my dads friends. One backed out, so I'm taking Kortney!! It's going to be so much fun! We both love football. She's a BYU fan, I'm a USU fan. My dad's a USU fan, and his friend is a BYU fan. We'll be evenly spread out. ;) Lol. I don't honestly think USU is gonna win, but it'll be fun anyway. Look for more about the game to come. :D

Umm...Dance News....Not a ton of time left! We only have a week! I'm so psyched! Kortney and I talked to Austin about it today. We were trying to figure out what we were doing for the activity, the guys won't tell us! Austin said that most of it was a surprise, but we're probably going 4-wheeling. FUN!!! I'm gonna say it again: I'm so psyched!!

Tomorrow...hmm...not much going on. Kortney has to work, and then after that she and Jaron are going on a date with Alan and Melissa. So basically...I'll be home. Movie night, anyone?

Oh, for english, we've been assigned an essay!! YES!! I'm so happy, you have no idea! I'm writing about imagination. So that's going to be great. Maybe, depending on how good it is, I'll post it when I'm finished. But that won't be for a few weeks.

Oh my gosh, September is almost over. And then guess what?! It's October!! Halloween time! I love Halloween, I must say it's probably one of my favorite holidays. I mean, haunted corn mazes, haunted houses, costumes, movies like Hocus Pocus, trick-or-treating, candy, orange, black, little kids in cute costumes, and that crisp fall feeling. How can you not like that?! I mean, I know that Jaron, Trevor, and Kortney (I think..) are big chickens and are afraid of haunted houses...to me that's just sad!! I love getting scared, and I love the Halloween-y feeling. :D I can't wait. I'm even going trick-or-treating. And I don't care what you say, I'm NOT too old!! 9th grade I didn't go...man, that year sucked. Lol. Oh man. I love Halloween.

The Alliance is coming along nicely. It gets better every day. I'm still trying to figure out something I can add to it. I need to sit down and just write...I need more time!! Maybe I'll get something written tonight...

I have YW volleyball tonight. I'm excited, I love volleyball. Sometimes the girls are annoying, but I love playing so much...it doesn't matter. Even though we don't always win...as long as I get to play, and I play the best I can...and I love the "workout." It's not a huge thing, but it feels good. :D

Hey, wanna hear a good song? Listen to For You I Will(Confidence) By Teddy Geiger. It's a great song.

I'm going to start a "Weekly Verse" from the BOM. Yes, I stole the idea from Nathan. :D This weeks verse is...ok, so it's actually a chapter. But it's short. Only 6 verses. Everyone go read Ether 5. It's really good. The chapter heading says "Three witnesses and the work itself shall stand as a testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon." Read it.

Seminary tomorrow morning! Score!

Alright, well that's it for now! 3rd blog in a row...Go Me!!

As we say at volleyball...."Ahhh...shake shake shake shake! WHAT!!"
*corky*

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Hey, you stole my idea! lol j/k I love it! The more blogs have things like this, the better. :-D

And three posts in a row... very good for new readers (like me).

btw, Jaron said you wanted to know if I had MSN Messenger today. Just click my blogger profile and e-mail me at the contact thingy, and I'll give it to you from there (I use a different address for MSN).

M-smash said...

haha. guess what? big news. i found out what we're doing for homecoming date. shh. dont tell anyone.

muhaha.

-M squared