Sunday, September 17, 2006

I Saved The Last Dance For You

Beginning the seemingly required post about the region dance...NOW! Hee hee hee.

*2 days later* sorry, guys. I meant to write something...I got busy with umm....ok, you caught me! I had nothing to do, I just didn't feel like writing. :D

I'll start off by saying that the region dance was AMAZING. If you didn't go to it, you should have. It was awesome. The music was great, the dancing was great, the people were great. I love region dances. You don't have to worry about the nasty stuff that happens at school dances. You're in a church gym, and usually the music's pretty good. And guess what!! Only 32 days 'til the next one!! Score!! I'm gonna be going to region dances until they tell me that I can't. :D Even if everyone else stops going, I'll be there!! As Nick would say, Score it, Skippy!!!

Speaking of school dances, homecoming is fast approaching. Almost everyone is going, and I have a feeling that it's going to be excellent!! I'm going with Austin, which is awesome. There is the whole height thing, but other than that it should be great. I bought tall shoes. ;) I know that Stuart and Molly, Jaron and Kortney, Peter and Aubrey are all in our group. There's probably someone else in it too, but I dunno. Stuart won't tell me and Kortney what we're doing. I can't decide if I like secrets or not!!! lol.

Oh gosh, Homework really is piling up this year. There's so much to do and so little time!!

Iowa testing tomorrow and Thursday...boo for standardized testing... That means no early morning seminary. Which brings mixed emotions. On one hand, I'm gonna love the extra sleep, a full hour!! Score!! On the other hand, I'm going to miss early morning seminary. That's sorta depressing.

There's another blog on my list over there. -----> Everyone check out Nathan's blog. It's lots of fun. :D

It's club rush week. Everyone join a club.

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot, The Taylorsville Alliance is now up and running, and it's amazing. Check it out. Add to it, make it better. There's a link over there. ---->

Umm...anything else? Nope...I think I'm good!!

Have a nice day, TCIT!!
*corky*

3 comments:

Jaron Frost said...

Yay, a post! Yes, region dance was quite wonderful. Good times, good times. Homecoming's gonna be great, all I can say is, keep ALL day open. :D It's gonna rock your sox off. And I don't even have ALL the info! Hehe.

Nathan said...

Yeah, it was great meeting you today, too! I like your blog; I'll be adding it to my Friends list after Young Men's tonight, so check back when you can! :-D

CJThatcher said...

Huzzah for posts. I like posts. Keep making them.

The region dance really was just primo. I think I was busting out my most intense dance moves ever.

I'm with you for the region dance forever deal. Sure, me and my brothers used to make fun of people like us, but I don't care. I'm gonna be a dancing stallion.